Monday, August 6, 2018

Week 5 Monday (Powerpoint)



I spent the majority of my time working on the presentation and mainly organizing my thoughts as to what progress we have made over the past four weeks. I looked through the power point that the freshman made, and the image above was in that power point. It clearly depicts the placement of the cameras and what portions of the hockey rink that they each capture. We will use this image in our presentation, as that information is something we definitely need to convey.

There was other valuable information in that power point, which we will apply to our presentation. Other than that, I input information into the presentation, and I will add the images later. Some of the bullet points will need to be taken out, but I want to keep them for now to practice with.

No comments:

Post a Comment